Gods, Genes, Conscience: February Dialogues
Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007). Thank you for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in February 2008, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing a book Decoding Scientism (work in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 2 years or so.]
- 1) Linguist tunes in to pitch processing in brain (PhysOrgEU; February 17)
- 2) Sagan on a stamp (NatureUK; February 18)
- 3) Scientist postulates 4 aspects of 'humaniqueness' differentiating human and animal cognition (PhysOrgEU; February 19)
- 4) Missing link shows bats flew first, developed echolocation later (PhysOrgEU; February 19)
- 5) Scientific study into religious belief launched (HuliqUSA; February 21)
- 6) Science can’t (Butterflies&WheelsUK; February 27)
- 7) Who could replace Dawkins? (NatureUK; February 28)