Gods, Genes, Conscience: June Dialogues
Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007). Thank you for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in June 2008, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing a book Decoding Scientism (work in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 2 years or so.]
- 1) Neural Buddhists (TalkingPhilosophyUK; June 1)
- 2) Let's begin the Dialogue and Reconciliation of Science and Religion Now! (PhysOrgEU; June 8)
- 3) Let's begin the Dialogue and Reconciliation of Science and Religion Now! (PhysOrgEU; June 15)
- 4) Is Charles Taylor the world’s most important philosopher? (TalkingPhilosophyUK; June 22)